If all goes well, this will more than likely be my next completed project...after years upon years of hiatuses.
I've been so focused on other things (and real life, ykwim?) that I've been doing much with my RM stuff, but I intend to work on this a little bit each day until I finish this!
Stuff you should know:
Some stuff about the new demo:
- It's twice as long (the original demo wasn't that long, don't worry)
- You get to actually choose your pathways
- Balance issues will be fixed
- Plot-holes/dialogue issues addressed
- I changed the way some of the pictures were presented to give them a slightly more...'unified' look, if you will.
- There will be a 'chart' that you can access from your menu screen that will explain the strengths and weaknesses of each element (since the game doesn't use traditional elements like "fire, water...etc".
- A new title screen
And of course, the mainstays:
- Colored arrows to direct you to your next destination (in addition to hints)
- When backtracking you can skip battles - meaning you won't have to free from the same enemies over and over
So that's all for now!
Never mind, I lied. Here's yet another title screen: