it has come to my attention that some people might have a missing file that belongs in the "pictures" folder called "WoodsB". Some people may not experience this, but just in case, copy the picture in this folder and paste it into the game's picture folder:
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011
Hello all! Vanity's demo that I promised you like 20 months ago? Well, it is here now! Sorry for the procrastination. Life + other duties got in the way, you know how that goes. ;)
Anyway, enjoys! Any comments, questions, rants, death threats, etc, can be placed right here on this blog OR emailed to me at: Eikichi@juno.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
- A Clyde
PS: Stuff about the new demo:
- It's twice as long (the original demo wasn't that long, don't worry)
- You get to actually choose your pathways
- Balance issues fixed
- Plot-holes/dialogue addressed
- I changed the way some of the pictures were presented to give them a slightly more...'unified' look, if you will.
- There is a '
- A new title screen
And of course, the mainstays:
- Colored arrows to direct you to your next destination (in addition to hints)
- When backtracking you can skip battles - meaning you don't have to flee from the same enemies over and over