Hello all! Vanity's demo that I promised you like 20 months ago? Well, it is here now! Sorry for the procrastination. Life + other duties got in the way, you know how that goes. ;)
Anyway, enjoys! Any comments, questions, rants, death threats, etc, can be placed right here on this blog OR emailed to me at: Eikichi@juno.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
- A Clyde
PS: Stuff about the new demo:
- It's twice as long (the original demo wasn't that long, don't worry)
- You get to actually choose your pathways
- Balance issues fixed
- Plot-holes/dialogue addressed
- I changed the way some of the pictures were presented to give them a slightly more...'unified' look, if you will.
- There is a '
- A new title screen
And of course, the mainstays:
- Colored arrows to direct you to your next destination (in addition to hints)
- When backtracking you can skip battles - meaning you don't have to flee from the same enemies over and over