Translate

Friday, July 11, 2014

Minor Updates

The Me page was in dire need of an update/revision, so I sorted that all out. I also moved "Barbarians" to where I put all my other shitty screenplays are because it sucks. One of these days, I will write a good screenplay. ONE OF THESE DAYS! *holds up fists*

I resumed my search for editors for The Unseen and googled Ebm Services, suggested to me by a young lady I met at a writer's conference all the way in JUNE. O.O I also reached out to Harbor Light Writers in June as well, a writers' org of which I was apart before I moved to the big apple. 7/20 is their next meeting, and they will probably be the second (my friend Steve was the first; he's a really good editor, btw) pair of eyes to glimpse upon The Unseen's third draft. So I'm excited yet nervous all the same!

- G Holt

PS

Random, but my favorite song atm is Kelis' "Forever Be." It reminds me of me, which I know sounds vain, but it is what it is. =P


Btw, her Food album is really good! I think it's her best yet?

No comments: