Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2015

ARTIST OF THE DAY!

Jessica Sutta :) (Apparently, this video is too sexual for some people, but I haven't actually watched it in full yet, so I have no clue of the video's quality, but I'm posting it anyway so dwi =P)

So, the story on her is that she was 1/6 of the Pussycat Dolls, but she was kind of overlooked, esp during the PCD era, but I always had my eye on her. She was just so c00t, and I was really impressed by her dancing. Plus, I guess I always kind of root for the underdogs.



The songs Jessica is featured in are sublime, if you're into dance music and all that. I absolutely love this one. "Make It Last" is another really good one.

So then Doll Dominionation rolls around and the group basically emplodes. The token ginger (red hair<3333), Carmit, had left the group by this time and Jessica dyed her hair red, but I'm pretty sure nobody noticed. XD

Anyway, Jessica is still out there doing her thing. She's been working on her debut album since the beginning of time, which I will be the first to buy, even if I'm the only one. I'm not convinced it will ever see the light of day, but in the mean time, I'll just enjoy the random song by (or featuring) Sutta that should surface. Like this one. :)

No comments: